New to all of this, but very ready to learn.. very ready

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » New to all of this, but very ready to learn.. very ready

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Gillis

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 01:36 pm
My life has changed very much so in the last year or so.
I have seen a couple movies that have helped broden my very oblivious past perspective on things. "Waking life" and " what the bleep!? do we know down the rabbit hole"
I am a juggernaut and believe that the human experience should be based upon just that experience..
I now have the open mind and confidence to persue what i truly believe.
I really want to learn and am all ears,, I love the fact that this website exists. so already i say thank you

Justin

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 02:02 pm
@Gillis,
Welcome to the Philosophy Forum Gillis. It was recommended to me to watch "What the Bleep" but have never had the chance to do it. I will now make sure to watch it.

As far as learning, we're all learning from each other and this seems like a great place to do it. Keep that open mind and enjoy the community that we're building here on the web.

Gillis

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 02:18 pm
@Justin,
Believe me when i say that once you have seen that movie you will forever be changed and will for once have the answers from all angles ... dualism no longer exists.. religion and science are again agreeing.. go get that movie and i will deff enjoy future convos.. this website is genious!!

Justin

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 07:49 pm
@Gillis,
Well, I called the movie store this evening they had it in. So I figured my wife and I could sit down to watch the bleep movie based on several recommendations. However, it's Thursday night and I guess my wife usually watches 'Greys Anatomy', so she just scowled at me when I mentioned it. We'll see in a bit then I'll tell you what I think of it. Why don't we start a thread on it. I'll start it. Here's the thread in the lounge.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » New to all of this, but very ready to learn.. very ready
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 03:49:06